- Blog fair.
- Don’t blog with scissors.
- Don’t hit people with your blog.
- Clean up your own messy blog.
- Don’t blog about things that aren’t yours.
- Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody with your blog.
- Wash your hands before you blog. And wash out your mouth after you blog, if need be.
- Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you after blogging.
- Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work and blog every day some.
- Take a nap before blogging – and after, if necessary.
- When you blog out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.
- Be aware of wonder – and blog about that.
- Goldfish and hamsters and white mice – they all die. So will our blogs.
- And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned – LOOK. Look before you blog.
Blog unto others as you would have them blog unto you.
Lessons I’m still learning. Originally published Sept 2011.
(adapted from Robert Fulghum)
Don’t miss anything from A Catholic Misfit – like ACM’s Facebook page!